Your Medical Records
Our Medical Records/Transcription Department processes, stores and retrieves all inpatient and emergency patient records, as well as the records for most outpatients, excluding clinic, outpatient lab, outpatient rehab and dialysis.
- Forward records to physician offices, insurance companies and other hospitals
- Respond to subpoenas for medical records
- Code medical records for billing/clinical database
- Transcribe dictated reports from various hospital departments
- Provide abstracts of medical records for clinical database
To authorize us to release your medical records to a third party, please download and complete this form.
To obtain a deceased patient's medical records, please download these instructions and Personal Representative Statement form.
How to Reach Us
Referral and General Information
Medical Records Receptionist
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Incomplete Record Line
Phone: 616-685-6174 (for physicians to have incomplete records pulled)
Release of Information Requests
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Medical Records Supervisor