A Diagnosis You Can Count On
Our state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization lab uses the latest diagnostic techniques to evaluate your heart function and pinpoint any issues. Our staff includes highly trained Registered Nurses (ACLS Certified) and Registered Radiology Technicians.
Our services include:
- Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Permanent Pacemaker, ICD and Loop Recorder Insertion
- Diagnostic Left and Right Heart Catherization
- Endocardial Biopsies
- Peripheral Aeterial Angiography and Intervention
- Renal Artery Angiography and Intervention
- Direct Current CardioversionTransesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE)
Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
After-hours Hospital Operator: 616-685-6090